Listed in Auto insurance
- 5045 S Service Rd, Burlington, ON L7L, Canadá
Are you eligible for preferred insurance rates?
If you belong to a professional association or are a graduate of a Canadian university or
college, you may qualify for the privilege of preferred home and auto insurance rates.
You’ll benefit from:
- Lower, preferred rates
- Flexible coverage that fits your individual needs
- Special coverage options and discounts
- Extended eligibility that includes your partner/spouse and dependent children under the age of 25 years-old living in your home or attending an educational institution on a full-time basis
- Multiple payment options
- Coverage that can be extended past retirement if you continue to be a member of your alumni association or professional group
- Round-the-clock emergency claims services
Third-Party Liability covers you if you are considered responsible for unintentionally injuring someone or damaging their property. This will help protect you
from having to pay damages to them on claims they may make.
Accident Benefits Coverage
- If your leg is broken in an accident and you need rehabilitation or medications,
- You are struck by another vehicle causing you personal injury, your loss of income may be
Collision or Upset Coverage
Your Collision Coverage protects you from costs to repair damages to your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident with either another vehicle or an object
like a tree or building.
Your Comprehensive Coverage protects your car
against risks that are not covered by Collision
Coverage, such as vandalism, theft or windshield damage requiring fixing or replacing.